Applications for the University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships are now available for all eligible students. For all of the students supported by the University of Exeter, it is a fully funded scholarship.
Overview of the Scholarship
The Chevening Program was started in 1983 and has grown into a prominent international program. It is supported by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organizations.
Chevening Scholars are from more than 160 different nations and regions. Over 50,000 Chevening alumni exist worldwide and together they form a powerful and well-respected global network.
Typically, awards are for a one-year Master’s degree in any field at any of the top universities in the UK.
At two campuses in Exeter and Cornwall, the University of Exeter combines top-notch instruction, high levels of student satisfaction, and world-class research.
As one of the top universities with a focus on research, we belong to the Russell Group. Our success is based on a solid connection with our students and a distinct commitment to excellence.
Benefits of University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships
The scholarship has full funding (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included).
Eligibility Requirements for University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates need to have a minimum of two years of job experience, including volunteer work.
- Candidates must be passionate about bringing about positive change in their own countries and possess leadership skills.
- The applicant must be a national of a region or nation that qualifies for the Chevening Award.
- After receiving their prize, applicants must stay in their home nation for a minimum of two years.
- By the time they apply, applicants must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow them to enroll in a master’s program at a UK university.If choosing a different course and university, this could be different from the UK’s upper second-class 2:1 honors degree course.
- Candidates need to have at least two years of professional experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
The application deadline for the University of Exeter Chevening Scholarships is by 1 November, 2022.