Applications for the HAW Undergraduate Scholarship are now available for all eligible candidates. It is an all-inclusive scholarship offered by the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences to all students (HAW).
About HAW Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences awards scholarships to deserving international students studying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
The good news is that Hamburg institutions do not charge tuition for any programs other than professional Master’s degrees, even though the City of Hamburg finances degree programs at such schools.
Benefits of HAW Undergraduate Scholarship
- Undergraduate: 400 euros per month maximum (4 months per semester).
- A request for an additional semester is conceivable.
- The selected students will get a check for €1,800 to cover one semester’s worth of tuition for their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at HAW Hamburg University.
- The scholarship is for one semester, with a two-semester extension option available provided all courses are passed with a grade average of at least 2.5.
- Applicants must be registered as HAW Hamburg students.
- Candidates must have either graduated from a Studienkolleg or have finished their secondary education outside of Germany.
- Candidates must not be BAföG eligible.
- Participants in this program must not be enrolled in design degree programs.
Applicants must pass the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scholarship:
- You are a HAW Hamburg international bachelor’s student.
- You have already finished two or more semesters at the HAW Hamburg with a “very good” or “good” grade point average.
- You have successfully graduated from a Studienkolleg or have completed your studies at a school abroad.
Required Documents for the HAW Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Application
- Application Letter or letter of request
- Enrollment confirmation
- Evidence of volunteerism
- Specifics of the bank account
- Copy of a residency permit
The application deadline for HAW Undergraduate Scholarship is by March 30, 2023.