Applications for the University of Dundee Postgraduate Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible students. It is a fully paid fellowship available to all University of Dundee-sponsored students.
Overview of the Scholarship
According to a Royal Charter, the University of Dundee was formally founded on August 1st, 1967.
The University of Dundee is a public research institution located in Dundee, Scotland.
It is a red-brick building that was founded as a university college in 1881 as a result of a donation from the prestigious Baxter family of textile merchants.
The University of Dundee is happy to award eligible UK students the Steve Weston International Scholarship for the 2020–2021 academic year.
Starting in 2023, this award is accessible for postgraduate studies. The Institution of Dundee is a public research university in Dundee, Scotland, that was founded in 1881.
The goal of the university is to produce, disseminate, and use knowledge to improve people’s lives both locally and globally.
University of Dundee Postgraduate Scholarship Value
- The payment of tuition fees for school (fees for 2023-24 to be confirmed).
- Each student will get 12 monthly stipends for living expenses ($12,600 over 12 payments of $1,050 each).
- A 750-pound arrival bonus and a 580-pound bonus for final thesis or internship reports.
Requirements for University of Dundee Postgraduate Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the University of Dundee Postgraduate Scholarship, applicant must:
- Currently have an Honours degree at the second class upper level or higher in law, economics, geology, petroleum, mining engineering, or finance.
Additionally, candidates from various academic backgrounds who can articulate their reasons for pursuing the pertinent LLM and list any relevant legal professional experience will be given consideration.
- Make an offer for an LLM in international oil and gas law and policy or in international mineral law and policy for September 2023.
- 3. Be able to show that you meet the English entry requirements for the University of Dundee.
- Demonstrate your capacity for leadership and intellectual prowess.
- Possess a track record of success and the ability to advance to influential positions.
- Preferably be licensed attorneys with some post-graduate professional experience in the development of energy or natural resources in the public, private, or academic sectors.
- Continue on to earn the degree within a year. At the conclusion of the study period, international students are required to return to their home country.
Documents Required for Application
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- A personal statement of 500 words.
- Your capacity for change, as demonstrated by your leadership abilities.
- Your communication prowess and capacity for swaying opinions and judgments.
- Your capacity for networking, aspirations, and future ambitions.
- Your academic history, potential for success in the LLM degree program, and moral character.
- Your hobbies and extracurricular interests.
University of Dundee Postgraduate Scholarship Application Date
the application for the University of Dundee Scholarship will officially commence on 19 September 2023
The application deadline for the University of Dundee Postgraduate Scholarship is by May 31, 2023.