Applications for the Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarships are now being accepted from eligible candidates. All students are eligible for this fully financed scholarship, which is provided by Guinness Nigeria.
About the Scholarship
The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarships provides three distinct scholarship opportunities to Nigerians. Guinness Nigeria’s scholarship programs, in addition to the Undergraduate Scholarship Program, also include graduate skill development scholarships and technical training scholarships.
Through its scholarship initiatives, Guinness Nigeria has helped its host communities and neighboring states over the past 10 years in an effort to assist youth development. The Scheme has paid the entire cost of tuition for up to 20 recipients by using Young Vibrant Nigerians.
NOTE: The Nigerian Society of Engineers and the Nigerian Institute of Management are working together to implement the plan this year, which has an increased scope.
Eligibility Criteria for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarships
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship program:
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens or residents of the nation in order to apply for the Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarships.
- The first or second year of any Nigerian polytechnic or university is required for applicants.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any of these courses at a polytechnic or any Nigerian university, including accounting, marketing, sales, human resources/industrial & labor relations, and engineering & sciences, which includes mechanical, electrical, chemical, lab science, microbiology, and biochemistry.
Eligible Field of Study/Course for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarships
For one to be considered eligible for this scholarship, you must be studying any of the following written courses:
- Engineering (any field)
- Agricultural Science
- Mass communication
- Laboratory and Science Technology
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
You are also advised to be provide a page contain your information as follows:
- Full names
- Sex or Gender
- Course/Year of Admission
- Present Level at the time of application
- Matriculation Number
- Postal Address
- Email Address
- Local Government Area
- State of Origin
- Home Town
Application Required Document for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarships
- Photocopy of JAMB or University/Polytechnic admission letter
- 2 recent passport photos
- Photocopy of SSCE/GCE/O’LeveL result
- Confirmation of indigenous status in the form of a letter with the applicant’s name, signature, and titles on a letterhead, to be signed by the traditional leader or the chairman of the community development association or union.
- Even though there should be a high number of applicants, an aptitude test may still be held.
- Where applicable, candidates may be required to submit an introduction letter from their host Community.
- Scholarship consideration will only be given to applicants with genuine documents (no fraudulent records).
The application deadline for this scholarship is March 14, 2022, hence, you are advised to stay up-to-date here.
What is the Application Method?
Submit your scholarship application by reaching Guinness Nigeria Plc by post or mail at:
Guinness Scholarship Application
Guinness Nigeria PLc
24 Oba Akran Avenue
What is the Scholarship Selection?
Guinness Nigeria has the right to decide which communities will receive benefits in the end. Successful bids will receive direct notification. therefore, the final selection for the scholarship lies on them.