The undergraduate application for the Shell Scholarship for 2022–2023 is now available. The scholarship portal encourages all qualified students to submit an online application by outlining all the conditions.
NOTE: In January 2022, Shell Company changed its name from Royal Dutch Shell plc to Shell plc. To reflect that change, they are now revising the website’s material.
Submit an application for the Shell Undergraduate Scholarship for 2022–2023 The SPDC Scholarship Program 2022 is already accepting applications from qualified Nigerians, according to the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, which also manages the NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture. More information regarding the Shell Undergraduate Scholarships is available here.
The SPDC is currently accepting applications for its University Scholarship Scheme from full-time Nigerian students who will be enrolled in the 2022–2023 academic session as part of its Education Social Investment program, which aims to help young Nigerians perform better in school and improve their skills.
Eligibility Criteria for Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
There are two types of merit-based awards: (1)the National Merit Award (NM) and (2) the Areas of Operation Merit Award:
- National Merit Award (NM) – available for all Nigerians
- the Areas of Operation Merit Award: Open to Nigerians who were born in the states of Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and Rivers, which are the operational areas of SPDC
The following requirements must be met by eligible applicants:
- Be Federal Republic of Nigerian citizens.
- be enrolled FULL-TIME as undergraduates in a Nigerian university that has been granted accreditation
- The applicant must be in Level 200.
- Must have taken WAEC, NECO, or GCE exams and received a 5 credit pass.
- The required CGPA to qualify for the scholarship is 2.5.
- WAEC, NECO, GCE, and you had to pass with at least 5 credits.
- A valid letter of identification from the local authorities
- letter of national identification
How to Apply for Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
- Every applicant should have a personal, active email account before beginning their application (for consistent communication)
- Each and every application must be submitted online. To apply, go to the Shell Scholarship Portal.
- For those requesting Operational Area Awards, you must submit scanned copies of identification documents (which must be officially stamped and signed) from:
- the Community’s supreme ruler; and
- the Executive Council or Community Development Chairman (CDC or CEC)
- Each file that needs to be uploaded cannot be larger than 200KB, and all images must be in JPEG format.
- Shell does not demand payment from candidates. The software is available without cost.
- The application process is not aided by “representatives” or “agents” provided by Shell.
- The only people contacted will be those who have been selected to take the test.
- You can only apply on the Shell Nigeria website.
Shell Scholarship Opening Date and Deadline
the application period for the shell scholarships usually begins in January and closes in February, every year.
Is Shell Scholarship Form Out for 2022?
Yes, the Shell undergraduate scholarship application is currently available. Application submission for the Shell Undergraduate Scholarships is open to all qualified individuals.
How Much does Shell Scholarship Pay?
Shell Company gives each winner a total of N150,000 every year. The Shell Petroleum Development Company Joint Venture provides an annual award for the duration of your undergraduate studies.