Apply for the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) scholarship from the federal government for 2023. applications for the Federal Government Scholarship Board (FSB) award 2023/2024 for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD Study Abroad is now available. For Nigerian undergraduates, master’s students, and PhD holders, there are four different scholarships offered through the Federal Government Scholarship. The following are the available scholarships:
- Nigerian Awards;
- General Duties
- Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan; and
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA)
The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2023/2024 scholarship application will be the subject of this article, which will also cover the eligibility requirements, scholarship award amount, application opening date and deadline, BEA scholarship portal, how to apply, and other pertinent information.
The Honorable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby extends an invitation to eligible and motivated Nigerians to run for federal office in 2023–2024.
NOTE: On June 20, 2022, at 11:59 p.m., the BEA scholarship application form for 2022 will be closed. Prepare your application for the BEA scholarship 2023.
|Scholarship Name||Bilateral Education Agreement|
|Offered annually?||Yes. the scholarship is given every year|
|Sponsor||Federal Ministry of Education|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Target Group||Undergraduates, Masters & PhD holders|
|Benefit||FSB Winners will study Abroad|
|BEA Application Form||Application usually opens in May every year|
|2022 Deadline||20th June 2022 by 11:59 PM|
|Deadline for 2023||BEA application usually closes in June of every year|
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Eligible Fields of Study
- Social Sciences
- Pilot Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Medicine (very limited)
NOTE: Masters Degree and PhD is available in all fields.
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Scholarship Board 2023/2024
1. UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- All applicants for undergraduate degree programs must have a minimum of five (7) distinctions (As and Bs) in the WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) exclusively in the subjects pertinent to their fields of study, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates must be no older than two (2) years (2021 & 2022)
- The certificate age is one year (2022) exclusively for non-African countries and for African nations.
- The candidate age ranges from 17 to 20 years old.
2. POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- All applicant for a postgraduate degree program must have a first degree with a 1st class or upper division of at least a 2nd class.
- The N.Y.S.C. Programme must have been completed by all applicants, and the maximum age for Masters and Ph.D. programs is 35 and 40, respectively.
- Only certificates of discharge or exemption from the N.Y.S.C. are acceptable; and
- proof that you’re ready to get fired by your company.
Countries of Study if you win the Federal Scholarship Board Award
- For Undergraduates: Morocco, Russia, Serbia, Algeria,Egypt, Tunisia, Macedonia, Japan, Hungary, Cuba, Romania.
- For Post Graduates: Russia (only if you obtained your first degree from a Russian university), South Hungary, Korea, Mexico, Turkey, Japan.
How to Apply for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship 2023
All qualifying candidates are advised to:
- Visit the Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page of the www.education.gov.ng website of the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Complete the online application form after reading the instructions.
- Print the Application Form after completion.
A candidate will be disqualified at any stage of the application process if they provide any information that is contrary to the aforementioned criteria.
ARC SONNY T. ECHONO, fnia
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PROCESSING FEE FOR THIS SPECIFIC APPLICATION. Therefore, be wary of any fraudulent act