Applications for the University of Southampton Masters Scholarship are now available for all eligible candidates. It is a fully sponsored scholarship for all students funded by the University of Southampton.
About the Scholarship
The University of Southampton is a research university located in Southampton, England. The university was founded in the Hartley Institution, which was founded in 1862.
In 1902, the organization adopted the name Hartley University College and started awarding degrees from the University of London. The institution has seven academic campuses.
The University of Southampton is looking for talented people to fill the position of international awards administrator.
Benefits of University of Southampton Masters Scholarship
£22,149 to £25,642 would be award to all successful applicants if only he is selected.
University of Southampton Masters Scholarship Application Eligibility
In order be eligible for the University of Southampton Masters Scholarship, you must:
- Be recognized to be a foreign student
- Be paying your own fees
- Hold a Southampton conditional or unconditional offer.
- Be enrolled in an acceptable course
- Meet the academic criteria
- Pay on the due date for any required deposits as indicated on your offer letter.
- Students from Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China are not eligible for the scholarships listed above at Southampton Business School and the Faculty of Arts and Humanities. Instead, a different Postgraduate Taught Excellence in English scholarship, with a maximum award of £3,000, is made available.
Requirements for Scholarship
The application for this scholarship will close by October 23, 2023.
you are therefore, advised to apply for the scholarship award before the deadline fall.