Post-Matriculating | State Scholarship Portal | Karnataka Government. Each program has a different deadline for SSP Scholarship 2022-23. Every student has the right to an education. To ensure that every child can attend school without incident, the State and Central Governments both give various Scholarships. The SSP Scholarship Program, which is offered by the Karnataka State Government, is one of them.
Among these is the SSP Scholarship Program, which is offered by the State of Karnataka. Registration for the Post-Matric Scholarship provided by several departments is currently available (new and renewal). The pre-matric scholarship is intended for students in grades one through ten, as the name would imply. The major objective of the state scholarship portal is to provide financial aid to students who, due to their financial difficulties, are unable to pay school fees.
Before being accepted for the 2022–23 academic year, students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes can request for a freeship card by entering into their SSP Student Account.
IMPORTANT NOTICE! It is not necessary for students in the State of Karnataka to e-authenticate their fee receipts.
The SSP Portal of the Karnataka Government are available through the Karnataka government’s SSP Portal, although each scholarship’s deadline varies. The SSP scholarships are fully funded by the state of Karnataka and include tuition, books, and all associated expenses. All state scholarships will be available on SSP, a single website.
The State Scholarship Portal (SSP) is a project of the Government of Karnataka’s Center for e-Governance. The distribution of several pre- and post-matriculation scholarships is beneficial.
Read this post to know everything you need to know about the SSP scholarship, including the SSP Scholarship Status, Requirements, Documents, Online Application Deadline, Sanction List, and Other Information. Post-High School and Pre-High School Scholarships 2022–2023.
Eligibility Requirements for SSP Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the SSP Scholarships, You must fulfill the following requirements:
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a member of one of the underprivileged groups, such as the SC, ST, OBC, Central OBC, Minority community, General, or Kin of Defense Personnel.
- The student must be enrolled in courses of the Class 11/Class 12/BCom/ITI variety.
- The scholarship amount is reserved for female students at 30% of the total amount.
- Applicants must have received a score of at least 50% on their most recent qualifying exam.
- The family income of the student applying should not exceed INR 2,00,000 per year from all sources.
- The candidate must be a resident of the state of Karnataka.
Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a member of the minority community.
- The candidate must be enrolled in any class from First Grade to Tenth Grade.
- Students who submit applications through both the NSP and SSP are eligible for the Pre Matric scholarship.
- The applicant student’s total annual family income should not exceed INR 1,000,000.
- Only students whose parents chose dirty professions are given pre-matriculating scholarships.
SSP Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date
The SSP scholarship application deadline is October 31, 2022. Therefore, it is urged for everyone who qualifies to submit their applications by the deadline.
Who Can Apply
Students from Karnataka’s Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) groups who are enrolled in a school and have an annual income under 2.5 lakhs are eligible to apply for the SSP scholarships.
- Students pursuing PhDs will receive financial assistance in the amount of 10,000 RS.
- Students pursuing their M.Phil. will receive financial aid worth 8000 RS.
- Students receive a financial assistance through the Direct Benefit Transfer to pay for their tuition and other educational expenses.
You must provide and upload the following documents in order to finish your online application.
Required Documents For SSP Pre Matric Scholarship
- Provide the applicant’s SATS ID number.
- Students’ and parents’ Aadhar cards or EID numbers must be presented.
- mobile phone (for the purpose of communication)
- A student’s caste certificate is required.
- Family’s income certificate for the purpose of verification
- specifics about the bank account that is connected to the Aadhaar number
- NSP Scholarship ID
Required Documents For SSP Post Matric Scholarship
- Certificate of Hostel Stay
- Grade Sheet
- Fee receipt
- Income certificate for parents
- Study aur Bonafide certificate
- Kin of Defence personnel certificate
How to Apply for SSP Scholarship 2022-23 at ssp.karnataka.gov.in
- First, go to https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in, the official website of the State Scholarship Portal.
- Click “Students login” on the homepage.
- Log in to the Scholarship Portal now.
- Select the appropriate link in the new tab. to submit an online application for the post- and pre-matriculatory scholarships for 2022.
- Carefully complete the application form with all the necessary information.
- As may be required during the application, upload the scanned documents.
- Click on Submit.
- For later use, save or print a hard copy of the application form.