Applications for the Scotiabank National Scholarship for Students are now available from eligible students. it is a fully financed scholarship for all students.–Scotiabank Scholarship
The scholarship is available to International undergraduates who are enrolling in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
About Scotiabank Scholarship
The Scotiabank Scholarship is a partnership between Scotiabank and yconic, Canada’s top student platform which has preferred to launch award programme to Canadian and international students who are 16 years of age or older.
The candidates will have the opportunity to win one of several awards worth a total of $80,000, which will assist pay for their futures in academia.
This award is only available for Canadian students. This is the Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students if you are an international student who wants to study in the UK.
Level/Field of Studies
The scotiabank scholarship is only made available for High school and college or university level in any of their preferred subject or course
Scotiabank Scholarship Eligibility
The Scotiabank Scholarship is available for those you passed the eligibility criteria; which includes:
- A student in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences who has completed at least 90 units and shows both academic excellence and community commitment will receive the award each year.
- Academic merit serves as the foundation for academic excellence as measured by the cumulative grade point average (CGPA)
- Volunteering in the community could mean helping members of the university community or the general public.
- The Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee will decide on the scholarship.
- students in their senior year of high school or at a CEGEP who intend to participate in a certificate, diploma, or degree program at a Canadian college, university, or trade school during the 2021–2022 academic year OR
- the 2021–2022 academic year’s post-secondary students enrolled or planned to enroll in a program leading to a certificate, diploma, or degree at a college, university, or trade school in Canada.
Generally, this award is for Canadian and international students. but if you want to pursue a degree abroad you may read this as well for complete guide on how to start , and also get Answers to Common Questions About Applying for and Winning Scholarships
Scotiabank Scholarship Value
The scotiabank scholarship value is CAD ($) 3300.
Terms of Reference
A student in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences who has completed at least 90 units and shows both academic excellence and community commitment will receive the award each year. Academic merit as measured by the cumulative grade point average serves as the foundation for academic excellence (CGPA). Participating in the community can be a way to give back to the local area or the university community.
Students need to submit the following documents: –
- a one-page cover letter summarizing your most recent unpaid volunteer work;
- -a summary of your most recent volunteer work, including dates and the number of hours you put in over the past two years;
- at least one reference letter endorsing your latest volunteer work. The Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee will decide on the scholarship.
Scotiabank Student Scholarship in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
The candidates must complete the application form in order to apply for the scholarship.
In 150 words or less, describe who or what has made your life as a student simpler and how.
Scotiabank National Scholarship Winners
12 recipients of the Scotiabank National Scholarship are announced by Student Awards. Selected Students Will Receive a Total of $30,000 from Twelve.
Scotiabank Scholarship Application Deadline
This annual scholarship expires in the month of July. Wednesday, July 11 at 3:00 PM Eastern Time
click the official link up there to visit the official website.