The Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme wants to honor students who stick to their career plan. You only need to submit a 250-word essay along with a study of the requirements and guidelines to apply. For the purpose of applying, membership is not required for a Mensa Canada scholarship Programme.
Many scholarships are available through the Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme. Each of the awards, which range in value from $1000 to $2500, has its own set of eligibility requirements.
You might get a $1,000–$2,500 scholarship by describing your career plan and the steps you take to reach your objectives.
How to Apply for Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme
- Write a 250-word essay outlining your career ambitions.
- Your essay should contain explicit ideas and information and should identify specific goals (academic, vocational, or career).
- In your essay, you must state your field of study, the year and level you are in, and the post-secondary institution you will be attending in the academic year 2022–2023.
- Describe any action you have taken, relevant experience you have obtained (such as jobs, classes, honors, offices, or organizations that you have held), and any challenges you have had in pursuing your objective. List the steps you plan to take to accomplish your goal.
- Any part of your identify, such as your name or links to your personal blog, must not appear in the essay text.
- Applications must be submitted through the form link on the page for submitting an essay. Essays submitted through any other method, such as fax, mail, or links to websites, are instantly dismissed.
- one submission only Per candidate. Please refrain from sending emails to check on the status of your essay. If you don’t hear back from your application within two to three minutes with the message “Mail Undeliverable,” it was sent successfully.
The Mensa scholarship programme award selection criteria is determine by the applicant’s Essay submissions.
Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates for the 2022–2023 academic year must be Canadian citizens or landed immigrants enrolled full-time in a program at a Canadian post-secondary institution that has been approved by the relevant provincial ministry of education.
- The Canadian post-secondary institution that the candidate attends determines what full-time means.
- applicants must be at least 18 years old, on January 31, 2023.
- Essays can be written in either French or English. For each applicant, only one essay is accepted.
- Only the best candidates will be contacted, either by phone or another method based on the data they provided in their applications. Finalists must submit official documentation of enrollment and sign a written authorization form stating that the essay is wholly their original work and authorizing the approved agents of the Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme to use their name and likeness for publicity. Additionally, they might be asked for up to two letters of recommendation as well as documentation of their landed immigrant status or Canadian citizenship.
- The application period will end on January 31, 2023. By the middle of September 2023, the competition’s results will be made public.
- The Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme offers one or more $1,000 scholarships as well as possible Honorable Mentions, all of which are given out in accordance with the Board of Directors of the MCSP’s guidelines and depending on available funding.
- Any claims stated in the article, including but not limited to those regarding patents, publications, academic standings, and medical practices, are subject to verification.
The Mensa Canada Scholarship Programme worth is $2500
Although the scholarship awards ranges from $1000 – $2500 depending on which scholarship you are applying for.
Your application must be submitted by January 31, 2023 which is the submission deadline.