Applications are currently available for the Federal Government Scholarship Board (FSB) award 2023/2024 for Nigerian undergraduate, master’s, and PhD study abroad.
The Honorable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu, officially invites interested and qualified Nigerians to take part in the 2022/2023 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) which is given to undergraduates, master’s degree holders, and PhD holders.
Application for a Federal Government Scholarship Board (FSB) award 2022-2024 for undergraduate, master’s, and PH.d study abroad for Nigerians is now Available
There are four different scholarships offered through the Federal Government Scholarship For Nigerian undergraduates, master’s students, and PhD holders,
The following are some of the scholarships:
- Nigerian Awards
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA)
- General Duties
- Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan
Eligibity Criteria for Federal Government Scholarship
- Applicants for postgraduate study must hold a first degree with at least a second Class Honors Division.
- The applicant must be a full-time enrolled student in a federal or state university.
- All other applicants (undergraduates, HND, and NCE) must be enrolled full-time in their second or later year at a Federal or State University, Polytechnic, Monotechnic, or College of Education.
- All undergraduate applicants, including those who are physically challenged, must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5 or its equivalent, or 5.0 on a range of 1 to 7.
- On a scale of 4.0, all applicants for NCE and HND must have a CGPA of at least 3.5.
- The scholarship is available in Nigeria and begins at the start of the academic year.
- It cannot be used to pay for part-time studies or be held concurrently with another Award.
- While you are still enrolled in your current program or institution, you cannot switch.
Eligible Fields of Study
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Science and Technology
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Legal Studies/Law
- Environmental Sciences
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
How to Apply for the Federal Government Scholarship 2023-24
All qualified applicants are hereby advised to:
- Go to the website of the Federal Ministry of Education, and click www.education.gov.ng. on the Federal Scholarship Board ICON Home Page and,
- Read the instructions before filling out the application online and,
- Print the exam slip.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
- Make sure to attach the following documents (required)
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Identity card from the current school
The deadline for submission of application is 21st October, 2022. therefore, all application are hereby advised to submit their application form on/before the application deadline.
Federation Scholarship Board Examination Date and Venue for 2023
|1.||NORTH – EAST||ADAMAWAGOMBE||SOKOTOKANO|
All applicants are required to indicate the following when applying:
- Applicants are encouraged to select the Computer Based Test Center (CBT) nearest to them;
- The registration website will be accessible from May 9, 2022, to June 20, 2022. stay up-to-date!
Federal Government Scholarship Value
- The participating nations cover the cost of tuition and housing,
- while the Nigerian government covers the cost of the stipend, warm clothing, health insurance, research funds when needed, and takeoff.
How long does the Scholarship?
What is the scholarship duration?
depending on the country and the level of study, the duration of the scholarship might range from 4 to 9 years.
Federal Government Scholarship Application Process 2023
The following are the application procedures for the Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) 2023
- Visit the scholarship application page at https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships to complete the online form.
- If the Board selects a candidate, such applicant must submit the following.
- certified copies of your academic credentials
- page containing details on a current passport for travel abroad
- reports on certain medical conditions from government hospitals
- National Identifying Number (NIN)
- Police clearance certificates when they are required