In order to be eligible for the Movavi Scholarship program, make a funny video about yourself or your pals and post it on social media and might stand a chance to win $1,000 if you . Watch more rival or competing YouTube videos by using the hashtag #movavischolarship.
They are extending the program till the end of the year because we want as many people to be able to compete. The findings will be released on December 15, 2022. I wish you luck!
The winner will receive $500.
In order to qualify for this scholarship grant, you must:
- a citizen of the United States, Canada, or the holder of a current student visa
- accepted or enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program at a recognized American or Canadian university, college, or educational institution
How to enter the Movavi Scholarship Program
1. Use Movavi Video Editor Plus to create your video. You can purchase a complete license for a 30% discount or utilize the trial version.
- Download Movavi Video Editor Plus for Windows
- Download Movavi Video Editor Plus for Mac
- Claim your educational institution discount
you can also make a video Using Movavi Clips, our mobile video editing tool:
- Download Movavi Clips for Android
- Download Movavi Clips for iOS
2. Before December 15, 2022, post your video to YouTube with the title Movavi Scholarship Program.
3. Post your video on social media with the hashtags #movavischolarship and #movaviedu and a link to our website, https://www.movavi.com, as well as any relevant information.
4. Email the details listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full name
- The URL of your video on YouTube
- The URL of your profile on YouTube
- The links to your accounts in other social networks
- the name of the institution where you are enrolled (we reserve the right to verify this information)
- An overview of your interests, goals, and aspirations
they’ll announce the results and email the winner on December 15, 2022.
Terms and Conditions
- Videos submitted must be no longer than one to two minutes.
- Participation in any videos that discuss drugs, escort services, or extremism is prohibited.
- Participants are limited to one application per three-month period.
- Anyone who has been admitted to or is already enrolled in a college or university in the United States or Canada is qualified to apply. This could be for a bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate, undergraduate, graduate, or associate’s degree.
- This scholarship is not open to Movavi employees or their immediate families.
- You grant us permission to broadcast your work on our website and through any of our active social media channels by uploading a video. Additionally, you consent to hearing from Movavi for information.
- Movavi pledges not to divulge any applicant-specific personal data. No information will be sold or otherwise revealed to third parties, and it will all be handled with utmost confidentiality.
- Movavi promises not to disclose or make contact with any applicant’s instructor’s personal information without the applicant’s consent. No information will be sold or otherwise revealed to third parties, and it will all be handled with utmost confidentiality.
- The scholarship recipient will be chosen by an impartial panel.
- the winner will be notified by email and their identity will be made public online On June 10.
- The recipient will receive the scholarship money straight via PayPal or bank transfer.
Movavi Scholarship Deadline
Friday, December 31, 2023 4:00 PM